Sunshine Award

(not sure who to give credit to for this photo but thank you to whoever did it.)

I am very honored to be nominated for a Sunshine Award by Jazz at Bruno Crochet. Thank you so much! I am glad that my little blog brings a bit of sunshine into your life. 

Participating in knitting blogland has been really fulfilling to me the last six months since I started this blog. I have enjoyed interacting with other like minded fiber fanatics. Your comments have done much to brighten my day and boost my confidence. Hopefully I have done the same for the blogs I comment on. I have been inspired to learn new skills and take on more challenging projects as I see the beautiful things others are making. Thank you! 


On to the Sunshine Award Rules:

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 10 questions on your favourite things.
3. Nominate 10 blogs to receive the Sunshine Award and let them know they've been nominated.

Labels: