Another Knitting Project Bag

Just in case you were wondering why I would need another little project bag to put in my purse here is a photo I took of everything that was in my purse a few weeks ago. I think the funniest thing is the lid to a toy pot that my kids had me carrying around unaware for weeks. You can see I need something to protect my yarn.


Yesterday I whipped up another little project bag. I had already cut the fabric earlier so I knew the bag would be quick. But the ten minutes it took surprised me. Super easy. Tutorial here






This is what I am reading when I lay down at night. It is the first Elizabeth Zimmerman book I have looked at. I haven't found a project I want to make yet but it has been interesting to browse. The knitting workshop is up next.


needle and thREAD




My Creative Space



Photobucket


Labels: ,