DIY Circular Knitting Needle Case

Here is another knitting needle case. I love these placemats from Target. They are so easy to use in projects. You don't have to hem anything or use interfacing. And I love the birds. I think this will work great to keep my needles organized. I am planning on making a tutorial for those who might be interested.


I put these books on hold at the library after reading about this author, Grace Livingston Hill, on Elizabeth's blog. Now I have four of them and don't know where to start. Any suggestions? If you've read them which did you like better?

Do you craft with your children? If so, join my link party (because we don't have enough link parties right?!) on Mondays, Hearts Knit Together, to share your creativities with children. I need more ideas to keep me going through the summer!




Linking with:
needle and thREAD



My Creative Space






Photobucket


Labels: ,