Foxy Hat


Pattern: Hat with Fox Pattern in Lima by Drops Design (free on Ravelry)
Yarn: Malabrigo superwash merino in Lettuce and Knit Picks Wool of the Andes in Orange, White, and Coal.
Book: The Meaning of Names

I finished my fetching mitts out of my merino/silk handspun. Yay! I really like them. Now I am dutifully working on 2 Christmas knitting projects. We will see if either gets finished my Christmas. I've been spending my evenings online finishing Christmas shopping instead of knitting. But I am done now! So hopefully I will get this hat done this week. 

One of the Yarn Along-ers suggested this book a few weeks ago. I am sorry I cannot remember who. But I picked it up from the library and I am really enjoying it. It is sad as it recounts the discrimination against the German-Americans during WWI but the history and the characters are interesting. I highly recommend it. 

That's all for today. I am off to make rolls and pies today. We are hosting Thanksgiving tomorrow with my brother and another family of six, friends of ours from our undergraduate days at Brigham Young University. It will be fun but busy exhausting hours cooking before that. Happy Thanksgiving to all those celebrating this week!

This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24 

Sharing with Ginny, Nicole, and Andrea



Labels: , ,