Hearts Knit Together #9: Bubbles!!





After a long hiatus here is another Hearts Knit Together post. 

I feel like I was a much better mom when my girls were little than I am with my little boys. I am just pulled in so many different directions right now. Soon though I will retire from my PTA president gig, be laid off from my grant funded job, and move away from all my other commitments. (My husband's job is taking us to Utah this July.) I am looking forward to starting over and putting my family first again. Hopefully this time around I will not overcommit myself, keeping in mind my most important work happens inside my home. We will see how well I do with this...

This little creative moment was brought to you by Pinterest. Gotta love Pinterest. Sometimes I come away from that site feeling like an inadequate mom and sometimes I am inspired by what I see. This was one of those moments. An easy activity for us to do together, or for the boys to do on their own while I am working. All it takes is a little bit of water, a few drops of dish soap, and a straw. They LOVE it. 

Please leave a comment sharing your creative moments with your children! 

Labels: ,