Housekeeping

Today I decided that I was going to be a good housekeeper. Pinterest is good for wasting time and making you covet things you cannot afford but also for giving you a cleaning schedule. One of my friends pinned this a few weeks ago. At the time I did not think it was necessary. I have since gone back to her boards to find it.

I returned from our camping adventure to a mad house. Just a complete disaster. So I awoke this morning with the determination to get my life in order. I printed that schedule and worked hard all morning on getting this place in shape. Then I worked hard all afternoon and evening doing the mounds of laundry four children make. And you know what -- my house looks nice and my children have clean clothes. But if I kept this up I would never have time for knitting!

On a separate note. My son is so smart. He is currently obsessed with weapons, which worries me, but still I love watching him play. He usually sticks his long nerf sword down the back of his tshirt as a sort of sheath. But that is hard to accomplish sometimes. Today he found my belt and configured it into a sheath all on his own. I was just so amazed at his creative little three year old mind, even though it is a little bit of a strangling hazard!

Labels: ,