The Proverbial Knitter


"She shops around for the best yarns and cottons, and enjoys knitting." 
Proverbs 31:13

Since today is the Sabbath I decided to post a scripture. In my church we normally use the King James version of the Bible.  In that version this scriptures says, "She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands." But I found the above version on the The Proverbial Knitter website this week. I think it might just be her interpretation but I like it!

This week at work I needed to listen to something while I was completing mounds of paperwork (social workers do a lot of paper work normally, research social workers do a TON of paperwork). So I googled knitting podcasts and started checking them out. I listened to parts of several of them. I couldn't really make it through the entire podcasts. Some of them were a little silly. But the proverbial knitter was interesting, I listened to most of the recent podcast.  I am not sure I will make it a habit but it was fun to hear what other knitters are doing. I am impressed with people putting themselves out there on a podcast.  I am not that courageous.

Labels: