Having a great time at the cabin. Listening to my children ask really funny questions.
5 year old daughter- "if I don't eat anything all day, do I still have to brush my teeth at night?"
3 year old son- "Can I take off my clothes and jump in this big puddle?"
So funny. They are having a great time. Easiest camping ever!
On our cabin wall is a framed copy of the Kansas Children's Outdoor Bill of Rights (I never knew there was one but it is pretty good).
Every child should have the opportunity to:
1. Walk in the footsteps of Kansas history.
2. Access a natural environment.
3. Camp under the stars.
4. Explore nature.
5. Learn to swim.
6. Play on a team.
7. Follow a trail.
8. Participate in the shooting sports.
9. Catch fish and harvest game.
10. Play in a safe environment.
My children are getting half of these this week. And I am getting some knitting time. Perfect.