March Madness -- 30 posts in 30 days.

In my previous life I was a  Mary Kay consultant. Don't judge me, I was desperate to quit my job and stay home with my daughter. One of the challenges my director gave our unit was the 30 day/30 faces. If we did facials on 30 women in 30 days we were recognized and given prizes. Very motivational blah, blah, blah.

Anyway I thought a good way to jump start my blog is a personal challenge of doing 30 posts in 30 days. And since it is NCAA basketball tournament time I will have plenty time to knit as I sit on my couch cheering on my Jayhawks.  I will have to come up with my own prizes and recognition if I do it. It shouldn't be that hard-- dark chocolate and more knitting time. So stay tuned for more to come. GO TEAM!

(Ha ha,  I just realized that it is still February. Dang leap year. I guess this is not my first post of 30.)

Labels: